Saturday 11 May 2013

IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN

right lessss do this:
IMPACT WHEY PROTEIN

so, lets go through the pros. Firstly it is excellent value for money, comes in at around 47 pound I think for 5kg (unflavored) from www.myprotein.com so as a cheap student I naturally went for it. I'm on three a day and last time it lasted me 3 and abit months SO IT LASTS ALSO! 

My protein brag about it's 82% protein content which I think is right by them as when I do have it my recovery time definitely decreases. All dem amino acids keeping me ache free so I can push more weight out the following day.

They say a 25g serving is 98.3Kcal which is good compared to other brands but it is unflavored so there is no artificial flavorings and sugars. My protein have said flavoring will reduce the protein content by approximately 3% for most flavours, however chocolate, due to the added cocoa, will reduce it by approximately 8%. which leads me on to my last point.....

Errr negatives: Only one main one which springs to mind with the unflavoured. The taste is awful, like just plain bad, BUT I don't care, it's all about getting the protein in not what it tastes like! Another neg is not towards the supplement it's the company, THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A SCOOP. LIKE WHAT. A SCOOP. NA. WONT BE THERE. So make sure you have one before you buy. 


My overall rating is: 8 out of 10
I'll give this supplement a hard 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment