Saturday 31 August 2013

ELASTIC WRIST STRAPS

This is very cheap product by AQF. I got them for £3.49. I got a cheap pair so I could test them first. They are basically a large elastic strip of material which you wrap around your wrists to prevent injury.

Wrist straps are a necessity when you begin to start lifting heavy weights. This is because the joint is very small meaning it will ache when you put alot of stress on it. The straps simply stop the unnecessary movement in the wrists which causes them to hurt. I started needing them after every time is did a set I would rub my wrists. They support my wrists and provide them with stability while I lift. This allows me to lift greater weights meaning I can work my muscle more.

There is only a thumb loop aswell. I mention this because there is no fabric on your hand. This means there is no alterations to your grip. A brilliant aspects of any wrist strap with this design. As you can see in the title they are elastic meaning one size fits all. This means you can shop online with the comfort of knowing they will fit. Mine are quite new so I can't yet comment on the durability but ta the moment they are lasting well!

When it comes to your health and well being it is important that you do anything and everything possible to stay at peak physical health. As you get older your joints become weaker so protect them now to prevent yourself hurting everyday when you are older. Respect your body and you'll feel brilliant all the time.

This is a short post because, well there is not much to talk about. Again this is the same as the lifting belt, as they are all the same I will give it no rating but if they break I will let you know and also tell you what other brand I go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment