Tuesday 27 May 2014

BEANIES COFFEE

Coffee, the holy grail for any fitness fanatic who wants high amounts of energy with low calories. Coffee while speeding up your metabolism, promoting you to burn fat quicker at the same time suppresses your hunger so you eat less! Along side this it has been proven to even improve your performance, I would even say it is better that most pre workouts out there. Why? Well I know for a fact that if I get good quality coffee all that will be in it is 100% coffee beans while pre workouts contain alot of ingredients which your average layman will not be able to decipher. As coffee is a plant there is also nutrients and antioxidants within which help improve the health of your body preventing illness and disease. It is also proven to help with depression and keep you happy.

So with that little insight to coffee I will start my review. I am at the moment prepping towards two competitions meaning my calories and intake are fairly low. A good pick me up is coffee! As some of you may understand that food and drink is very bland with this sport and you do not really get to have many sweet things due to it messing with your insulin levels. Anything which perks you up and at the same time hits your sweet tooth is a god send with this in mind. I found Beanies while going through social media and here is the answer. What this company specialize in is flavoured coffee, the amount of flavours are unreal so listing them would take up alot of time. You may as well visit the site with the link below and look for yourself. I got the double chocolate, cinnamon and hazelnut, chocolate orange and ginger bread flavours. My brother tried them and put an order in as soon as he tasted it aswell!

The coffee is 100% coffee beans with some flavouring.  There is only 2 calories per cup making them the perfect little delight. It has allowed me to have different flavours which I would not usually be allowed due to my strict diet. At the same time as picking me up and helping me through my workout it settles the craving for sweet things. The flavours are great too, very intense and bold. Its not like the other diluted brands. Obviously it doesn't taste exactly the same but it is the closest you can get for 2 calories!!! There is much more things you can do with it too for example I will experiment and make a coffee protein cake when I finish this diet and provide you with the recipie! & even if instant coffee isnt for you, they also do filter! I haven't tried this yet but if its anything like the ones I have, I will be in for a treat.

I would give this product a solid 9/10 as it does exactly what is says with providing me with different and wonderful flavours. Remember though, caffeine can be dangerous and shouldn't be abused.

Link: www.beaniesflavourco.co.uk

sorry for the poor picture, need a new camera


No comments:

Post a Comment