Monday 20 January 2014

WHY EVERYTHING IS ON A GO SLOW....

Alright guys,

I have had a lot of things going on, I have had to withdraw my partnership with alpha nutrition and TKOS they have both been great and are great companies.

I have had to do this because I recently became a TPW™ Sponsored Academy Athlete. The change was because they are a bigger brand with very high quality products and they share the same work hard ethics as I do. I am also training to become a personal trainer alongside doing my sports science degree. This is why there has been nothing up here for a while.

They have given me a code which can get your free things, you just need to ask. I will be posting blog articles onto their site as well as this space when I am less busy.

Please keep up to date with my progress through my twitter and facebook page you won't be disappointed as I'm planning big things this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment